Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hockey's back!

After what seemed like 4 years, the hockey season is finally back on the ice. I understand why it happened, but again it's the fans who must endure the absence of the high speed sport. What I really hate is that I no longer know who's on my teams! Most NHL rosters are filled with free agent signings and trades. Besides being gone a year i have to watch for almost that amount of time to know who's where, what there number is and believe me, it will take them that long to adjust to their new teams and mates! One of the things I love about hockey is that, it is fast, not everyone can play it, and it brings you out of the cold. some of the most thriving teams now are located in states that cities that do not have snow, is that irony or what?
Hockey 1 I welcome hockey back whole-heartedly, but wait another ten years to strike or I"m going to start watching regular programming! Aaaargh! Just the thought of that makes the single hair on my head stand up!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Mike,
I enjoyed your "blog" and shared it with Bryan. It's his 40th today. Yes, what is it with warm climate cities and their hockey teams??? Good luck with your blogging journey! The kids say "Hi, Uncle MUP!"
Love ya,
Tebos